We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » What about a trader check? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
I just read a post about a guy who have been ripp off of 600 us dollars. If my memory is right, its not the first time that a member of this forum got ripp of from a guy who just want the money.

I know that when we trade, its at our own risk and anyone who trade know that. But I think it could be great if you could have a section of the forum to do trader check. Like this, we could ask, other member of the Café, to tell us what was their experience with a particular seller.

What you guys think about it?
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4741 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
While I can certainly appreciate your concern, implementing such a system would be very difficult. Mainly, it would be hard to validate the recommendations of others. For instance, person A is selling on the Café. Person B comes along (let's assume this second person never actually did business with person A) and tells folks he purchased something and never received the item. The fighting begins without any proof of wrong doing, other then the written words of an individual who is not telling the truth.

That said, since we are not a courtroom nor are we an actual auction site, we only provide the area as a courtesy and caution folks to know WHO they are conducting business with. Thanks for your participation here. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » What about a trader check? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL