The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Hindu Thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BondJames628
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama
110 Posts

Profile of BondJames628
I plan on doing the Hindu Thread trick for a VBS finale. I'm going to talk about the misfortunes of life as I rip the thread and then restore it to show God's forgiveness (kind of like Kirby Vanburch does after his show). Does anyone know any good background music I could use for this? Thanks! God Bless.
Beyond Impossible: www.freewebs.com/illoosionzmagic

"I close my eyes in order to see"
~Paul Gauguin
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Amazing Grace would be my choice.

But I cant think of anything, any time, that Amazing Grace would not be appropriate. Smile

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2436 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Forget any music - let them focus down tight on you and your hands as you narrate/execute - tell the story, very much as Eugene Burger does - it will make a phenomenal finale (yes, this teensy little effect) especially if you perform it as a complete change of pace from the remainder of your show.
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Since this will be a spoken piece, the music shouldn't distract too much. Just take music that you like and that sets a mood... If you need any music at all.
This is a great effect. Make the best of it.
Good luck,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Hindu Thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL