We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » May I take this opportunity to vent? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Interesting topic, Margarette. There have been a lot of opinions given, so I am going to add mine!!

I have to agree with The Village Idiot up there when he says:
"What is up with young women wearing shorts with words printed across the rear end? Then they go and complain that men stare at their assets."

I don't think that this is what you are doing at all, I just happen to agree with the statement.

You could look at it like this: Those guys that come out with 'the line' are doing you a favour. At least you now know they are not so great guys and you can ignore them.
If they won't go away, kick them in the groin. Honestly!
I don't really do the 'singles' thing, and I am likely to want to just sit and have a drink and a chat. These guys that claim 'irresistable, historically manly urges' as a reason for making women feel uncomfortable deserve to have your 5 inch heel placed firmly in the nether regions.

Guys, do the world a favour - Approach with class and RESPECT, or become a hermit!!
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
574 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
There's no excuse for any male trying to force himself on a woman, no matter what type of job or hobby she has. Or vice versa. Margarette, the most sound advice so far seems to be to bring a male or female companion. If they know you're with someone, there's a very real diminished chance that anyone will want to make contact with you other than friendship.
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » May I take this opportunity to vent? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL