The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hemp Bread????? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
I am not sure of this as a fact (Howie Diddit mode) but I seem to recall that Marigold seeds are on the list.
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2005-06-07 18:57, daffydoug wrote:
Today's breaking news... they just now decided to make it illegal for medicinal use. Big brother will now prosecute users who use it for that purpose.

Here in the Great state of Washington it is still a $100.00 or less fine for the possession of 40 grams or less of Marijuana as long as it is in one container and not in separate packages which would constitute intent to sell.
Selling or Growing Marijuana is still punishable by fine and/or Jail time.

Am I to believe that I can get up to a $100.00 fine for the intent of using Marijuana for recreational purposes but can get in even more trouble if the intent is to use it for Medicinal purposes?

I have eaten Hemp Seeds and they are excellent tasting (kind of nutty) but you must brush your teeth immediately because they leave little pieces of the hull all over your teeth, pretty gross.

Hemp beer tastes good but I did not taste anything in it that resembled the taste of Hemp. The label is pretty cool so I added a bottle to my beer bottle/can collection.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hemp Bread????? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL