The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Syberian chain escape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

newkid
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of newkid
Would the syberian chain escape be a good trick for little kids and waht would be a good presation and patter thanks for your help

Adam
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
If you are talking about doing the trick at a kids party, I think it is great. It is easily carried, not oo heavy and very conviencing, even to mom and dad. Where you might run in to trouble is having a child place the lock. You will probably need mom or dad to do that for you.

If you mean teaching a kid to do an escape, I am going to speak against it. Unless the kid has a maturity far beyond most, I think it is asking for trouble. Think about what any kid, knowing this escape might do at school. There could be serious trouble, possibly leading to perminant injury. Careful here.

Assuming the first, any patter will work. It a kids party, use fairy tale stuff, like themean goiant locked our hero up in chains so he couldn't save the princess. etc.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
TheHandcuffKing
View Profile
New user
Around About Here
19 Posts

Profile of TheHandcuffKing
Use the chain configuration with magicians rope. That way you can do the in again and out again effect, make them laugh, kids don't want to see some dude escape, they want to laugh and that is the perfect thing.
HK
"If it can be locked onto my wrists, I will open it"
newkid
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of newkid
Yes thank you but what do you mean by using it with magicans rope
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12071 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2005-06-04 22:13, newkid wrote:
Would the syberian chain escape be a good trick for little kids and waht would be a good presation and patter thanks for your help

Adam

Help! I'm trapped and can't get out. Ohhh, wait, I escaped under the cover of darkenss.

I have used the Hungarian Wrist Straps. Forgot where I got them. A good kid routine is the same as an adult routine. Just have them tie you up cover your hands and play it for some laughs.

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I use to use it in my kids shows and it went well. Especially when you through in some neat music.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Syberian chain escape (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL