We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Art of astonisment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

Profile of enigmaticmagic
I was searcing the internet. I found one review that said flat out don't get it. but I also heard this was the best set in the world... so my question is should I get it or not. it looks great. is it really as hard hitting as it says it is...?
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Probably get better answers in the book review section.

(And yes, the books set is incerdible)
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2020 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Whoever said don't get it, just don't get it. But the set is not exactly for the beginner, one should be very well grounded in most sleights first. Other than that, highly recommended.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
AOA is a set of books. Hence, since this is the DVD/video forum you might get more posts in the book reveiw section.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Art of astonisment (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL