The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dowsing? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
831 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
I notice that on the some of the commercial versions have
sleeves or handles that they claim increase sensitivity. Sanscan
mentioned them as well. Others don't seem to include them.
Are these useful? Would they be or a plus or a minus when
using a volunteer?

I think I will make some using Sanscan's method this weekend so I
can start playing around with them some.

Thanks all!

Dave
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
The "handles" are there just as free running pivots so the rods can swing by themselves without friction... I was surprised by success, the rods just worked for me..
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
On Jun 9, 2005 11:07pm, SpellBinder did bestow upon us the following magnificent rhetoric:
Quote:
So here's a routine for a spook show. You use the dowsing rods yourself while seeking the Vampire's lair. But the dowsing rods keep leading you to a young lady in the audience again and again. Suddenly you realize why! The young lady must be a natural Slayer, like Buffy! You bow to her and hand her the dowsing rods and walk with her as you search for the Vampire. Suddenly, she gets a dowsing rod reaction from a member of the audience. The spotlight shines on him and he raises his cape to hide from the glare... the chase is on! You take it over from there!

Ah, a man after my own beatless heart ! I can spot a "Buffy" reference a mile away !
Even better if you can have Sarah Michelle Gellar in your audience, in which case, hell with the dowsing rod ... ah, forget it, this is a family oriented forum after all ... Smile
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dowsing? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL