The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Table or Podium (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ari_R
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Ari_R
I'm looking for a table or a podium with shelves inside to keep my props in, I also want to be able to do my magic on top of the table. I would like to know Where to get a table of this sort, that is inexpensive, and not a trouble to take with me to shows.

ARI
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Stevensmagic.com carries a variety of such tables, but they're not cheap. I stopped using that kind of table, years ago, in favor of working out of a 122 qt. plastic tote that I've decorated for my show. The tote sits on a restaurant tray stand and works better than anything else I've ever used.

I use a Viking tripod with a cutting board mounted to the top, as a performing table; I rest it on top of the tote, when I carry it in.
SergeK
View Profile
New user
Michigan
8 Posts

Profile of SergeK
Alan, thanks for posting the source. Your tripod idea sounds intriguing, how do you attach the board to it? Must be great to have something so portable!
Thx,
Serge
The Detroit String Quartet played Brahms last night. Brahms lost. (Bennett Cerf)
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
The tripod comes with a flange that is secured to the board with screws. Vikingmagic.com carries the tripods and the extra flanges.
Sid Mayer
View Profile
Special user
Santa Fe, NM
656 Posts

Profile of Sid Mayer
Ari,

"The Table Book" from Magic, inc. has plans for a wide variety of tables that are low cost and easy to build. Take a look at it. You're sure to find something that will work for you.

Good luck,

Sid
All the world's a stage ... and everybody on it is overacting.
SergeK
View Profile
New user
Michigan
8 Posts

Profile of SergeK
Thanks, Alan.
Serge
The Detroit String Quartet played Brahms last night. Brahms lost. (Bennett Cerf)
Ari_R
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Ari_R
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Table or Podium (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL