The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Where's this thread? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
479 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
Having followed the posts on the Optical bend since the start I now find that the thread has "moved" and I no longer have access. The topic has not only
been "locked", which I understand, but also apparently moved to a "Private forum", which I don't Smile - How do I get access?
Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
I also wonder about that.

Yaniv Deautsch
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
It will be back in place soon, please be patient!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It is back in the mentalism forum. Occasionally there is a problem with a topic that cannot be discussed with the general membership. When that happens, it is moved to an area accessible only to the staff so that Steve, Mary Or I can deal with it. Once the situation is resolved, we return it to its former location.

If a topic is moved and won't allow you to access it, that is usually the reason why. as Mary says, just be patient, and it will be returned as soon as possible.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Where's this thread? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL