The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Does anyone have the ontact details for UK EA, Devlin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi guys

I am trying to get in touch with Devlin, an EA who used to work the UK circuit. I lask spoke to him about 4 years ago and don't know where his phone number got to, the email address I had for him seems to be invalid. The last time I met him was at Glastonbury 2000 I think. So its been a while!

Any leads anyone?

Cheers everyone

David Straitjacket
david@thefreakshow.co.uk
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
symonds14
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of symonds14
Hmm Last contact details I had were via his web site which appears to be either down or off-line
http://communities.msn.co.uk/DevlintheEscapologist/
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Yep. His hotmail email address seems to be gone too. I wonder where he has got too.
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
David,have asked around,,,seems he may have achieved his aim,,,diving for pearls in Africa!!!

Suggest you dress as an oyster and go to Africa and wait!!!!
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Ken

Cheers for letting me know buddy. I guess I am unlikely to make contact with him anytime soon. Smile

Loving the 'zibit stories in 'believe it or not' by the way. If anyone here wants to know about the real life on the carny I suggest you take a look at some of the stuff Kondini is writing over there. He should write a book or something!

How is the foot by the way? Still doing the hop? Smile

David

My Website
Add me on facebook
Markdini
View Profile
New user
Peterborough UK
52 Posts

Profile of Markdini
I spoke with him just before he left two years ago. His plan was to go out there for 4 years before making enough cash and coming back. So there's only about 2 years left to wait!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Does anyone have the ontact details for UK EA, Devlin? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL