The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Faked Cards Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
I seek somes effects with faked Cards case! not only of the articles sold, but in the books and DVD too! couldyou help me?

Simon
Belgium
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Not sure what you mean Simon. Are you talking about Escalator type effects?
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
I must do a work about all the Faked cards case, like Reboxed of S Bedwell, or roger said ,Escalator of G Bloom etc .........I prefered effects from the books or dvd , I know in P Harris book there are many Faked Cards case, so ......anywhere else??
Sorry for my bad english
Simon
Belgium
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
I bought a great one called unbanded available from hank lees. Let me know if you cant find it... what about the color changing box, its like a fl***** card cleverly built into the box. I don't know who makes that one.

PS: I am actually working on a new trick that involves a box of cards, and photoshop (only without the computer!?) did I confuse you? good. ill let you know more soon. later - Jesse
greydonthemagician
View Profile
Regular user
London, Ontario
149 Posts

Profile of greydonthemagician
Hey,
I'm just wondering what you mean by "Faked Cards Case"? I've never heard about this could you explain it a bit?
thanx
greydon
MagicLive! 2015 Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Tommy Wonder published his shrinking Card case in Vol 1 of the book of Wonder and the Tommy Wonder video.

John Cornelius sells his diminishing card box separately. It is was last marketed in plastic to las longer.

Peter Kane has a shrinking card box in his book, think this was a starting point for the Cornelius model. He also has a ring in card box gimmick.

And of course you have mentioned Paul Harris that has invented a number of interesting effects using a card box.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Faked Cards Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL