We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Magic-notes problems?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Ben Morris-Rains
View Profile
Regular user
Larkspur, Colorado
111 Posts

Profile of Ben Morris-Rains
Yeah, this does seem to be a problem. I've ordered stuff from there before and it wasnt' a problem, but when I tried to the other day, I payed, I got my pay pal reciept but no password or any way to download it...
PUNCTURE: Pen Through Bill
crouter
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of crouter
Well, it has been a week since my last post and still no resolution. I have sent emails but no response - I have PM'd but no response. If this is working on the problem they seem to be quite slow.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
859 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I am an AOL user who had a problem but it was taken care of in a timely manner. About a day and a half till I heard back which I don't consider unreasonable.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
If you are on AOL, sometimes the automated replies will be sent to your Spam folder.........check there first before you have to contact magic-notes.com about it...
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
917 Posts

Profile of jbadman
AOL are a problem currently and even worse are Verizon. We are trying to discuss this with them to get this resolved but they're less than easy to deal with to be honest - they expect us to jump through hoops before allowing mail to come from us to their customers. Crazy!

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
crouter
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of crouter
Another weekend has passed and no resolution to the problem. Magic-Notes did finally answer and give me a password to Post Justify which I bought months ago. My order for Risk and Reward is still being ignored even though I emailed them a copy of the PayPal receipt for same. I think it is just time to give up on these people and no I do not have AOL or Verizon. Even if I did it would not present a problem in sending the correct download password for Risk and Reward. All in all VERY discomforting.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
917 Posts

Profile of jbadman
I just saw this. Haven't checked my mail for a few days.

Sorry Fred - a glitch in the system. You have been fully refunded. Please accept my apologies.

Jamie.
crouter
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of crouter
PROBLEM SOLVED!!
Seems my PayPal payment made it into the Magic-Notes system but the order didn't!
Money refunded from PayPal
Apologies accepted.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6898 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I placed an order with Magic-Notes yesterday. I've had the problem of not receiving email from them before but Jamie has always taken care of it (Athough I am still waiting for a response this time around Smile). People say check your spam folder but I've never had anything it in from Magic-Notes. If I don't receive the email and it's not in the spam folder then where does it go? Just curious.
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
Quote:
On 2005-07-27 10:02, cfrancis wrote:
I placed an order with Magic-Notes yesterday. I've had the problem of not receiving email from them before but Jamie has always taken care of it (Athough I am still waiting for a response this time around Smile). People say check your spam folder but I've never had anything it in from Magic-Notes. If I don't receive the email and it's not in the spam folder then where does it go? Just curious.

Your mail server is probably rejecting it, sending it back to magic-notes, saying it is unsolicited email.....The problem with Spam filtering is just this - it cannot differentiate between computer generated emails you WANT, and those you do NOT want....Thus, the problem with rejecting mailing such as this...
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6898 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thanks for the response.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
917 Posts

Profile of jbadman
If it's from Verizon, they reject all kinds of mail - Magic Notes and Underground Collective can't send to Verizon and neither can my current place of employment - a very large (30,000+ employees) telecoms company! It's ridiculous.

Jamie.
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
770 Posts

Profile of Loz
Would like to point out that I've just ordered Daniel Garcia's 'Next' and received it instantly from magic-notes with no problem.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I have comcast.net and I downloaded Daniel Garcia's Blueprints in less than 2 mins. Great job, Jamie, for providing us with another option to study and enjoy magic!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Kajoink
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Kajoink
I just bought Blueprints and Next and havent received the email with the password to download it with. I do use aol and have sent emails. Just got to be patient I guess.

Kajoink
Kajoink
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Kajoink
I just bought Blueprints and Next and havent received the email with the password to download it with. I do use aol and have sent emails. Just got to be patient I guess.

Kajoink
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
917 Posts

Profile of jbadman
I'll sort them out tomorrow Kajoink! Only just spotted this and it's bedtime for me right now ;-)

Jamie.
Kajoink
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Kajoink
Thanks jbadman. I really appreciate it.

Kajoink
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Yesterday I ordered Other Stuff and everything went as slick as a whistle!
Paul Fitzgerald
View Profile
Regular user
Panama City, Panama
125 Posts

Profile of Paul Fitzgerald
Jamie,
Can you help please?
Ordered "Next" a couple of days ago.
No download received or response to my emails?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Paul.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Magic-notes problems?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL