The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jackson- not guilty (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
20Robert04
View Profile
Regular user
Midland, MI
152 Posts

Profile of 20Robert04
Its finally over its all been read and they found him not guilty. How many of you guys followed this and thought that it would turn out this way?
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
I have been a life long fan of Jackson, I was hoping he wasn't guilty.
He has brought it on himself and he now needs to think about the way he acts.

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I used to be a fan of Jacko, But I think its a shame that the sexual preditor was let off. And you know he is going to have some little boys over. I think that all his fans should have to ship their kids to him so he can "entertain" them and see if they feel the same way when their kids come home and tell them that jacko molested them.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Unfortunately Corey you weren't a member of the Jury so your verdict on the man doesn't count..

The significant factor to ask yourself is this..If your kids had been molested would you go to the Police or a Lawyer?

I wish Jacko luck for the future and hope now that his naievity as regards kids has totally gone.

Howard
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
I didn't believe Jackson was guilty however it is undeniable he is a very strange person and has bought this upon himself.
Nick
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Now there's an escape artist!
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
I was glad to see him found Not Guilty. I do not say you will see too much of a change in the way he acts, but you will see less of him in public most likely.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
He will do some interviews and a concert tour because he is broke.

I'm taking bets on which jury member gets his book out first.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-06-13 21:26, Big Jeff wrote:
I'm taking bets on which jury member gets his book out first.

I actually pondered that while watching the verdict. Which juror will try to benefit financially from it.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
If you weren't on the jury panel, you do NOT have all the facts. Plain and simple. They ruled that he was not guilty of ALL charges, even the minor ones of serving liquor to a minor, to the standard of "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt," which is the legal standard in a criminal case.

If the mother of the kid decides to go after him in civil court, after stating, over and over again that the case was "not about the money" she is going to have a tough time there because, in civil court, it IS about the money and she is going to look like she IS going for the gold - his.

It's a sad thing to see, from whatever side you look at it.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
cgscpa
View Profile
Elite user
Ashton, MD
447 Posts

Profile of cgscpa
I thought he would be found not guilty. My opinion and pure speculation by me is that the victim and his family were less than sympathetic in light of the numerous scams the family had been accused of in the past. That may have made them harder to believe by the jury, IMO, and resulted in reasonable doubt.

Despite being found not guilty I also think it is beyond the pale to be in your 40s and sharing your bed with boys. Then to go on TV and try to rationalize it was creepy.

Once he's healthy I think he will do concerts, but not in this country. Maybe he can hire Mike Tyson to head his security team.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I saw the orginal interview that led to the charges ... I thought he was guilty, and I'm sure if Jackson wasn't sitting next to the boy to change the subject, the kid would have made even more damaging revelation - Jackson cut the kid off after he said "well, there was that one time when......"

As for getting off, no surprise ... with the American legal system, there is no reason that anyone is ever put in jail here, other than the fact that they can't afford an attorney.

JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Jackson took his legal team to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate after the verdict!
;^)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-06-14 00:18, Chessmann wrote:
Jackson took his legal team to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate after the verdict!

So stole that from Leno! (Still funny though)
Thanks! Scott B.

Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Quote:
If you weren't on the jury panel, you do NOT have all the facts.

One jury member said that a deciding factor was the way arviso's mother kept clicking her fingers at them!

So with all of the facts the jury still focused on non factual information. ie. they didn't like arviso's mother.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
I have 8 children...and I'm a grandfather, Jacksons sexual problems are such that I would never in my right mind EVER let any of my kids 'Spend the night' with M. Jackson. I myself have seen how sexual predators hunt their prey. I've lived in some shady neighborhoods and have seen families within my own neighborhood undergo these very same hardships...it is plain out wrong.

Jackson was found not guilty simply because he IS Michael Jackson.

Do you really think the the members of the jury would let their kids spend the night at Jacko's house? C'mon!!??

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I bet they wouldn't let their kids in Neverland.

The thing is, we propably never know the truth. What the jury says really has very little to do with the truth.

If Jacko really is guilty, it makes me wonder why would he behave like that on TV? To construct a sort of an alibi? As he must realize that sort of behavior is very incriminating.

Still, it is possible he is so incredibly naive that his actions really are innocent and he really is sincere about these things. Even in that case, it is unnatural for little boys to sleep in 46 yo man's bed when that person is not a member of their family. Even if nothing ever happened, I see that as quite perverse.

I tend to think he has never grown up and essentially is a child mentally (that's a handicap, ain't it?)-that would explain his naivety about so many things. Or he is extremely ruthless and cunning individual.

Whatever the case, I can still enjoy his usic.
Sent from my Typewriter
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Hey guys ,how about the private magician " Magestic the magician " he was just on CNN man I wish he did a trick, if that was me I would have done brainwave ! anyway how would you like to have that gig ! I wonder what his fee Is to entertain Michael ? Glad the jury came in Not guilty .
Tophatter
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2005-06-14 03:31, tophatter wrote:
Hey guys ,how about the private magician " Magestic the magician " he was just on CNN man I wish he did a trick, if that was me I would have done brainwave ! anyway how would you like to have that gig ! I wonder what his fee Is to entertain Michael ? Glad the jury came in Not guilty .
Tophatter

I don't think I'd like to work for Michael as his magician... I got out of working children's parties a long time ago. Smile

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I'm still more concerned about the adults who bring their children to sleep at Jackson's house.

One thing to know there's a tiger in the house. Another thing to send in your children knowing that there's a tiger in the forrest.

A new Grimm's style fairy tale is born.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jackson- not guilty (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL