We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mentalism Books Written by William W. Larsen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Mental Mysteries and Other Writings of William W. Larsen, Sr. (ed. Bill Larsen Jr.) are required purchases for Magicians, Mentalists and Psychics, and they are listed on Ian Rowland's, Robert E Cassidy's, and other book lists. I can’t find any of the Mentalism books written by William W. Larsen so they must not have been reprinted and they still must be OOP (out of print).

How is it that everyone has these books? And how can Larsen’s books be required purchases for Mentalists when they’ve been OOP (out of print) for years? Is there a secret store or online location where these books are being sold?

Thank you.

Gerard
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
bluefred
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of bluefred
The last publication of this one is 1977 and is been oop for long time now the time in time you can see it in ebay, but you can try to contact his grand daugther erica larsen she was editor of genni magazine I got a copy from her a couple of years ago!
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Bluefred:

Thank you for the information.
I will keep and eye on ebay and try to contact William W. Larsen's grand daugther or try to see if someone from Genni Magazine can help.
Thank you.

Gerard
Dai Vernon
MerlH
View Profile
Loyal user
Carolina Shores, N.C.
272 Posts

Profile of MerlH
My copy was published by The Genii Publishing Co., 929 South Longwood Ave, Los Angeles, Calif. 10019. I think that was Genii's address at the time. Printed by A to Z printing , Riverside California. I bought it through Genii many years ago. It is worth its weight in gold.
Merl Hamen Old dog-- New tricks
RLFrame
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of RLFrame
I lost my copy in a fire in 1988. Sure wish it would be reprinted.
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Does anyone know where the Mental Mysteries and the Other Writings of William W. Larsen, Sr. can be bought? Thank you.
Dai Vernon
idris
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
38 Posts

Profile of idris
I just did a quick web search and http://www.magicweek.co.uk/ads_forsale.htm lists one for sale. They are taking bids and no price is listed.
Jerry
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Thank you idris. You're right. They don't list a price for the book.
Dai Vernon
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5435 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I saw a copy just the other day on one of the more popular auction sites.
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
You can still get this TREMENDOUS book from his daughter, Erica at
lilfabulon@yahoo.com
She has a few left
TJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Mentalism Books Written by William W. Larsen (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL