The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Win a 'Chain Jacket' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Though some may have seen this type of thing, many have not. Its called a, "Chain Jacket." Its like a Strait Jacket but made of chains. The jacket consists of two chains each ending in a short "Y". The "Y" is locked around a wrist using borrowed padlocks. The same is done to the second wrist using the "Y" from the second chain. The chains are crossed in front of the body and brought around the body so that the hands are forced into a strait jacket position. (no spirit tie move here). The chains are crossed behind the back and brought over the shoulders, under the crossed arms in front, through the crotch and back up again. Each chain returns to itself where it is run through a small ring and then pulled back and locked to itself with a borrowed padlock. This configuration does NOT allow you to a) lift your arms over your head, b) roll the chains around your body, c) nor reach any of the locks. The chains are runs extremely tight allowing for no slack what so ever.

The first person who PMs me with the complete correct answer for totally removing the chain jacket, will receive one free and postage paid.

Have fun!

Clyde

Update: June 18 2005

Thanks to those who have had the courage to guess without even seeing a picture. Hopefully these will help. The first one is four views of me in the chain jacket. The second is the same picture but the chain paths are highlighted.

Have fun!

Clyde

http://mighellsillusions.com/ChainJacket.gif
http://mighellsillusions.com/ChainJacket2.gif
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
I don't understand something Clyde...

...Why can't the arms come up over the head? It looks perfectly logical to me that they could do so...
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
2nd photo I think the pastor is trying to tell us something. am I correct ?
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you do this to me. I'm gonna be awake for days.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Chance,

The chains come back up from under the crotch and hook back into itself. This prevents you from moving ANYTHING! If applied correctly, you cannot budge anything in any direaction. That makes it great to have a volunteer check it out because it is TIGHT and FIXED!

Hehehe keep thinking!

Clyde

Update:

Ladies and Gentlemen! May I have your attention, please? We have a WINNER!

Thanks to everyone for trying! Many GREAT ideas were presented but only one was near enough to be declared the winner and that one was-

H E L E N ! ! ! !
The Woman No Man (NOR CHAIN) Can Hold!
(and the crowd goes wild with applause!)

I'll PM everyone who entered with the secret. But before you look at the answer, think through it again because the chains WILL NOT MOVE when applied correctly, you can use borrowed locks on this so its not the locks, you cannot lift nor move your arms let alone bring them over your head and the spirit tie move is not used. When applied it is completly inspectable and should be in order to present it to the audience. Yet, you go under cover and in less than 30 seconds (or two minutes for theatrical reasons if desired), you are out!

Okay, read your PMs and see how close you were.

Thanks everyone! That was a lot of fun! Helen will be receiving her FREE Chain Jacket!

:)

Clyde
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
HUZZAH!

Congrats Helen! Enjoy your new "toy" Smile.

Daniel
KerryJK
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
621 Posts

Profile of KerryJK
Yay! Thanks Clyde! Smile

It was a fun one to work out; if I hadn't won (and definitely now I have) there are some nice touches to the configuration that I'll be experimenting with some more.
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
GrumblegrumblenicejobgrumbleHellengrumblefrickafrack......
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I'm sure Helen will be Having Fun doing it withe a Dress On. by the way are the Chain Jackets for Sale ?
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Chance.. hehehe you're funny! besides, you would have figured it out in time!

Don, yes, I am selling them. Both "as is" and customized. PM me if you want for info.

Clyde
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
I just spotted this thread. A bit late for me to have a chance at winning free stuff Smile

However, well done Helen!

Clyde. I can't seem to get into the protected area of your site, could you possibly PM me the password etc again. The PM it was in has vanished, I think I remember it right, but no luck.

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Im too late but hey, ummmm...a hand held blow torch is the obvious method.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Win a 'Chain Jacket' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL