The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Anyone In Branson Missouri Area? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themagicofjoseph
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of themagicofjoseph
Hi All,
I'm moveing to Springfield MO at the end of August and going down for a visit over July 4th weekend. I do tablehopping in three family restaurants here in upstate NY and got a hold of Silver Dollar City to see if I could get gigs there, they forwarded my request to their entertainment director and I'm waiting to hear from them. I'm 48 and been doing magic many years and I will be looking for tablehopping jobs in Springfield area and hope to land jobs in Branson.
I here Branson is a nice tourist area and I need an idea of what the "Norm" hourly wage is for this in that area. Being here in upstate NY, the area is abit recessed and I make $25/hr. I hear tourist areas can pay more and offer better exposure. I offer a unique style of close-up, love what I do and have been told that I'm wasteing my talent up here and I should search for tourist type places. I love the family style places and am great with kids and adults. I plan to marry a woman from Springfield and I will be there perminately by Aug. 28.
If you don't feel right about posting dollar amounts on line, please contact me at my email themagicofjoseph@hotmail.com I thankyou in advance for any and all help.
Magically,
Joseph
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Anyone In Branson Missouri Area? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL