The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Never Forget..." series by Dominic O'Brien (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Have you ever seen Harry Lorayne recall his entire audience (if not, check out Vol. 10 of his video series) and wish you could do it? Here's your best shot!

World Memory Champion Dominic O'Brien has recently released two "mini-books" on memory, "Never Forget a Name or Face" and "Never Forget a Number or Date". The best thing about these books is that they're short, effective and to the point.

The "Name or Face" book has some advice you may have seen in other memory books, but not the way it's used here! Instead of just describing one particular technique, Dominic describes several techniques for different types of situations. This is very handy, as no one technique will work all the time (a problem I've found with other memory books), but here you have enough tools that you'll have a least one appropriate technique to use for remembering someone's name. Dominic goes even further and gives you an added technique for remembering large groups (like meeting, etc.).

The "Number or Date" book does just the same for its topic.

Both books also include some additional tips on memory, such as sleep, herbs, etc.

The books are compact, powerful, and yet they're a quick read. Highly recommended.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
I'm sure Dominic's methods works for many, but don't take it for granted. I used his method (as described in "How to develop a perfect memory")for remembering names, but it did not work well at all for me. The same thing with his method for remembering numbers. I had to find my own method.
If he has now added new stuff it sounds good.

Mikael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Never Forget..." series by Dominic O'Brien (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL