The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Where's Magicvideodepot? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Anyone know? It hasn't been up for three days!

Gary
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
I see it has resurfaced! Thanks
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24222 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Yes, knocked off magic, and all.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Quote:
On 2005-06-19 17:39, Bill Palmer wrote:

Yes whatever would we have done if the depot never resurfaced....ethics may have prevailed.......heaven forbid.....
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Don't be too harsh, the Depot is great, it makes me realise just how good I actually am Smile
Magic Nathan
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Magic Nathan
Quote:
On 2005-06-19 17:39, Bill Palmer wrote:

I posted a review of a video they hosted. It was a ripoff of anothers illusion. Videodepot members were patting this guy on the back for creating a great new effect. In my review I pointed out that it was not this guys effect but rather a rip off of a well know artist and one of the moderators ( some kid ) PM'd me and told me to mind my own business. He then deleted my review. I reposted my review and never bothered to visiit the depot again.

The person who posted the video in the first place never corrected the people who were patting him on the back for creating the effect. His ethics have been questioned many times in this forum as well. He has never answered direct questions as to if he is authorized to perform this effect or who made it for him.

When I called him on this publicly ( in a Café post ) he sent me a PM saying he'd check into performance rights if I removed the post. I removed the post giving him a chane to clear things up. That was months ago and he never got back to me. I think I got my answer from his lack of response.

that's ok..he can always remain a rising star in the ethicless videodepot.

Nathan
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Don't be too harsh, the Depot is great, it makes me realise just how good I actually am

HOW true
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
sidesteal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sidesteal
You're welcome here !

http://www.Magic-Showcase.co.uk
Watch Magic Videos

Show your skills to the WORLD

Buy Magic and Sell Magic

Now its YOUR Magic Shop!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Where's Magicvideodepot? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL