The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Routines for Factory Packed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
I love the idea of having something appear inside a sealed packet of crisps or something but cant think of a strong enough routine to justify buying Factory Packed. Any ideas which would help me decide?
magicmoment
View Profile
New user
Down Under Australia
54 Posts

Profile of magicmoment
Check out 'The Richard Sanders Show DVD's Vol#3', he does a bill to chewing gum packet (AKA: Sugarless Bill).
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1043 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
What!!! You can't think of a strong enough routine!!! A card ends up in a unopened package. To a layman that is simply incredible as there really is no way to do that. The routine I use is that I give them a pack of mini eggs as a prize but tell them not to open it. I also give them a bowl. I then go into my next trick where a card is selected. Then I tell them in front of their very eyes, I'll make the card appear underneath the bowl where I have placed the unopened package.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Routines for Factory Packed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL