We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » RR: Michael Ammar Topit DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
888 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi guys.
Can anyone review this DVD?
I've really been interested in this stuff now, and I wanted to add something different for my magic besides the coins and cards all the time. I want to do vanishes as well. How good is the DVD? How many tricks (if there are) are taught on the DVD?
Thanks.

Michael
Jay Elf
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Jay Elf
Hello,

Very good DVD. Aithough most of effects taught are cards and coins, they are absolute killers. Besides that, it includes some of Ammar's past TV footage.

Incidentally there are other DVDs on topit such as Croutier's, Page's, Silvester's and Fitch's.

Happy topiting.
-Jay-
Glenn Godsey
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Glenn Godsey
IMHO, Ammar's Topit video/DVD is one of the best in history. It shows and teaches more really professional magic than any video/DVD that I can think of. I would think that every magician would benefit from owning this one. Those who are fans of the manic slam bang style of DVD will find this a little slow and maybe boring. That is because these are real extensively researched lessons and not quicky bits of business for bimbos.

Best regards,
Glenn Godsey
chappy
View Profile
Special user
755 Posts

Profile of chappy
If you are interested in the topit, you cannot go wrong learning from Michael Ammar. I saw the Topit video around twenty years ago and it influenced me greatly.
Seeing Michael use it live is another thing again. The video is a classic.
FARO FUNDAMENTALS, DETAILS OF DECEPTION and THE DEVIL'S STAIRCASE at www.thedevilsstaircase.com
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
888 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Does the DVD show you how to, and where to put the topit?
What tricks are taught on the DVD?
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Can you kindly tell me what can be produced from a topit?
In love with magic!
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
888 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
HiraseMagic, the topit is a device that lets you vanish an object out of your hands, with no pulls or reels.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » RR: Michael Ammar Topit DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL