The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gags and funny bits of comedy. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Hey I'm looking for some sight gags or ideas on funny gags.Like dressing some one up with a giant diaper and bib withha pacifier.If any one has any ideas let me know.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Why are you dressing the person up with a diaper etc. don't humiliate a volunteer on stage let the volunteer be part of the fun.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
I like the write up in Kidbiz by David Ginn about the bit where the magician complains about somebody stealing one of his props. He claims how he is glad that he has never stolen anything ever and He does not stop complaining about the missing prop until he realizes how hot it is in the room, so he goes over to a stool and picks up a Ramada Inn, or Holiday Inn, (whatever hotel towel) and wipes the sweat off his forehead. It is quite funny!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Along those same lines, I do a T & R borrowed bill where I use cash envelopes from a bank, and after commenting about getting great stuff from a bank, I pull out the pen for the spec to sign their bill with, and it's a pen with a chain on the end, like you get at a bank. It gets a good laugh.
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
There was a topic on pointless objects a few days ago.....find some props to go with that you wont be disappointed
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gags and funny bits of comedy. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL