The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ A tangled web we weave... Ľ Ľ It's A Magic Contest For Card Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Who is up to a challenge? On the web we have many magicians that are good and some that think that they are good. Which one up to the challenge? I am awarding a free set of DVDís to the two best magic card routines that you the readers can come up with.

These routines must be....

Original routines that you came up and use when you do magic for people.

And they must be with a real deck of cards. No gimmicks or double faced cards or double back cards.

All routines will be sent to me at this e-mail address and then the routines will be posted in my blog. I will leave the comments open for magicians to vote on which routine they like the best. And the two best routines by this vote will be the winners. The prize is that the two winners will get a copy of my two DVDís. These DVDís are now not sold anywhere on the web.

Here is a list of people that have seen my DVDís and had something nice to say about them over the past two years.

Bill Palmer, Mike Powers, Tony Picasso, Rich Cowley, David Yee, Bill Malone, Marshall Brodien, Beve Bergeron, John Morrissy, Buddy Farnan, Bob Rath, Ron Kaye and Vinny The Godfather.

They all liked them and now it is your chance to own these (not for sale) DVDís as a prize for the best two card magic routines - by your vote in the comments section of the blog.

E-mail all routines to mrhypnotist@mrhypnotist.org

If you e-mail me a routine you are agreeing to allow me to post it in my blog at no cost to Glenn Bishop or Glenn Bishop Productions.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
If you e-mail me a routine you are agreeing to allow me to post it in my blog at no cost to Glenn Bishop or Glenn Bishop Productions.

All routines will be put into a new contest blog and then the comment section will be left open for voting.

Then when the contest is over I can just delete the contest blog until the next time!

Thank you for your interest.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Here is a re-write of the above...

It Is A Contest!
Who is up to a challenge? On the web we have many magicians that are good and some that think that they are good. Which one up to the challenge? I am awarding a free set of DVDís to the two best magic card routines that you the readers can come up with.

Original routines that you came up and use when you do magic for people. They must be complete routines including how to do it.

And they must be with a real deck of cards. No gimmicks or double faced cards or double back cards.

All routines will be sent to me at this e-mail address and then the routines will be posted in my blog. I will leave the comments open for magicians to vote on which routine they like the best. And the two best routines will be the winners. The prize is that the two winners will get a copy of my two DVDís. These DVDís are now not sold anywhere on the web.

Here is a list of people that have seen my DVDís and had something nice to say about them over the past two years.

Bill Palmer, Mike Powers, Tony Picasso, Rich Cowley, David Yee, Bill Malone, Marshall Brodien, Beve Bergeron, John Morrissy, Buddy Farnan, Bob Rath, Ron Kaye and Vinny The Godfather.
They all liked them and now it is your chance to own these (not for sale) DVDís as a prize for the best two card magic routines - by your vote in the comments section of the blog.

E-mail all routines to mrhypnotist@mrhypnotist.org

These routines will go into a contest blog with a connecting link to this one. The comments will be left open. Then the contest blog can be deleted when the contest is over till next time. This is a great way to let other magicians see your work and get your name out there in magic. And if you win you get the two DVD's.

Contest ends the August first.

When you write up the routine and it uses a move like the Vernon double cut. Don't write up the move. Just tell what the move is and the book it is in.

Thanks again!
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26992 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Will consider if the DVD set is Hofzinser Live or similar.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Have no idea what you posted Jon please explain.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
I think Jon is looking for live performance DVDs of magicians who performed prior to moving pictures. ahem.
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Contest Up Date!!!

This is the last week that people can send me their routines for our Bish blog magic contest. The last day we will be accepting routines will stop at midnight on Tuesday July 12th, 2005.

No routines will be posted in the routine blog until after Tuesday July 12th, 2005.

Glenn Bishop Cardician

Danzig
View Profile
New user
Charlottesville,Virginia
24 Posts

Profile of Danzig
Do you send how to do it or the effect.
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Quote:
On 2005-07-05 14:54, Danzig wrote:
Do you send how to do it or the effect.

Original routines that you came up and use when you do magic for people. They must be complete routines including how to do it.

Glenn Bishop Cardician

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Contest Up Date!!!

This is the last week that people can send me their routines for our Bish blog magic contest. The last day we will be accepting routines will stop at midnight on Tuesday July 12th, 2005.

No routines will be posted in the routine blog until after Tuesday July 12th, 2005.

It is now after July 12 and the contest is now over. Two peole sent in routines so I do not think it is worth it to do a routine blog and have people vote.

The winners will be contacted...

Thanks for your interest.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Tuesday July 12 at midnight was the deadline to send in a routine to enter the Bish Blog DVD contest. Because there were only two people that entered the contest I am calling the contest over.

And the two that entered are the winners!

Congratulations to the two winners.

J. Hartman

http://www.sleightpub.com

(J. Hartman is a skilled card man and magician who helped me with the history of the "Kosky Switch" by Gerald Kosky - check out his slightpub it is very cool).

And Rannie Raymundo who is also very skilled with cards just started a new magic forum at this link

http://p2.forumforfree.com/magusopus.html

Glenn Bishop Cardician

irishguy
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
629 Posts

Profile of irishguy
I think there has been an error of some kind. I submitted a trick to you and I run http://www.sleightpub.com...but my name isn't J. Hartman.
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Yes... I do not know where my brain was when I woke up today. I have this problem every day...

Tuesday July 12 at midnight was the deadline to send in a routine to enter the Bish Blog DVD contest. Because there were only two people that entered the contest I am calling the contest over.

And the two that entered are the winners!

J. Thompson

(J. Thompson is a skilled card man and magician who helped me with the history of the "Kosky Switch" by Gerald Kosky - check out his slightpub it is very cool).

And Rannie Raymundo who is also very skilled with cards just started a new magic forum at this link http://p2.forumforfree.com/magusopus.html

Congratulations to the two winners. I hope I got the names and the links right this time!
Glenn Bishop Cardician

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Tuesday July 12 at midnight was the deadline to send in a routine to enter the Bish Blog DVD contest. Because there were three people that entered the contest I am calling the contest over.

And the three that entered are the winners!

Congratulations to the three winners.

J. Thompson

(J. Thompson is a skilled card man and magician who helped me with the history of the "Kosky Switch" by Gerald Kosky - check out his slightpub it is very cool).

Rannie Raymundo who is also very skilled with cards just started a new magic forum at this link http://p2.forumforfree.com/magusopus.html

And David Goring a skilled card magician from the United Kingdom

Congratulations to the three winners.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Quote:
On 2005-07-13 13:19, bishthemagish wrote:
Yes... I do not know where my brain was when I woke up today. I have this problem every day...

Bish, I usually find mine in my pillow case or in a cup of coffee.Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ A tangled web we weave... Ľ Ľ It's A Magic Contest For Card Magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL