The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Perfect ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

g4vct
View Profile
New user
England
2 Posts

Profile of g4vct
The Cornelius Perfect Pen... I have only seen this effect performed on the TV and have a vague idea of its secret.
Can it be examined after the note has been penetrated, will it stand up to a reasonable examination?.

The pen sells for about 40 pounds here in the UK...not cheap.
I would be very grateful for any thoughts on this effect and your experiences etc.

I usually carry a couple of tricks for that occasion when someone will ask "show me a trick" and maybe I will add the pen to my list.
If you have two pigs....sell one and buy a lily.
Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Try buying perfect pen-atration. cost me ten pound, can perform better effects and completely examinable. also its a normal black biro. try at jbtv.co.uk or penguinmagic.co.uk
broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
448 Posts

Profile of broothal
The Cornelius pen can be examined, but done properly the spectators probably wont even bother to do so. It can stand "reasonable" examination, but of course - given enough time the spectator might find the secret. I've had the pen for years and not once has the secret been found.

Don't buy the knock-off - support the creator and buy the original.
g4vct
View Profile
New user
England
2 Posts

Profile of g4vct
Thank you for your input Christian, I am sure that with this particular effect presentation is everything.
Roy

Thank you Stevie there is certainly a big difference in the price of the one you mention but I will check it out before I plunge.
Roy
If you have two pigs....sell one and buy a lily.
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1718 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Quote:
On 2005-06-22 09:48, g4vct wrote:
Thank you Stevie there is certainly a big difference in the price of the one you mention but I will check it out before I plunge.
Roy

That's because it's a knock off of the original. Are you happy to buy a knock off?
Paragon 3D - the most incredible Card to Clear Box you will ever own. Be fooled here: http://youtu.be/GQxRZ1OGkUo
The Silent Treatment - Digital Edition: this iconic routine just got upgraded! Watch - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phTDUhX0m9o
Order the bar-raising DVD set 'Connection' at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Maybe a knock off but you can perform a more magical move that you cant with the original
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Perfect ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL