The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Broadcast Mike on the Mike Show Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Giusti
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Mike Giusti
Greetings and salivations,

I am currently holding a contest for a 30 second jingle intro and outro for the Mike on the Mike Show! For all you who are artistically inclined and good with sound & audio editing, submit your MP3 or WAV jingles to me and you could win:

1 Free Magic Broadcast T-shirt
1 Free Doc Eason Live 3 VHS Set Complete from L&L Publishing

Submissions should be sent in the following ways:

If the file is 10 MB or under, simply email me at mike@magicalmayhem.com

Files over 10 MB should be uploaded to your server and the link emailed to me

Upload the jingles to a free hosting service ( http://www.yousendit.com/ or http://rapidshare.de ) and email me the link

Enter as many times as you like. Jingles should be light-hearted, entertaining, comedic, and full of pizazz! The best jingle out of the bunch does not necessarily mean that the creator is the winner; the jingle I end up using for the show will win the prizes.

Deadline is July 5th, 2005, and jingles will be broadcast live on the Mike on the Mike Show and winner will be notified live on the air!

Good luck and get clickin'!
Mike Giusti
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Mike Giusti
Only one week left, folks! The official Mike on the Mike Show Jingle Contest ends Tuesday, July 5th, so get those jingles in to me as soon as possible.

For more details:

http://www.magicbroadcast.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=194

Thanks to those who have submitted their jingles to me so far!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Mike,
I have nothing to add but to wish you well and to those that particpate in your contest.

Chrystal
Mike Giusti
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Mike Giusti
Thanks, Chrystal.

There's still time to submit your jingles to me before the winner is announced this evening on the Mike on the Mike Show this evening (Tuesday, July 12) at 8:15 PM on the Magic Broadcast.
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
That is 11:15 EST. I'll be there! Even if I don't win, the show will make up for it.
-Tyler
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Awesome, I won. Thanks for having the contest Mike!
-Tyler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Broadcast Mike on the Mike Show Contest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.45 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL