The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Derren Browns : Card to rose petals transposition video?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2005-06-26 13:48, Christopher Williams wrote:
What do you mean, 3 volumes? I have the DVD and its only 1 DVD, and on his site, he doesn't say about there being 3 volumes. And in answer to the initial question as stated above, no you can't see a clip

I know this is old but I seem to remember a few years back when Derren was selling these on his website and from what I remember, DPB was actualy 2 DVDs.
Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
Yes, mine is on two DVDs, one Conjuring the other Psychology.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On 2009-12-01 05:00, Robmonster wrote:
Yes, mine is on two DVDs, one Conjuring the other Psychology.

Ditto. I have both the DVD and an older VHS...the VHS is just one tape, the DVD is 2.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3960 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
It's a two volume set. First volume is card magic and second volume is mental card effects. The card to rose petals effect by the way is not a transposition, it's more of a transformation as that is how the effect pans out as well as looks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Derren Browns : Card to rose petals transposition video?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL