The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Greg Wilson in action vol 3 mistake (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dirko
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
287 Posts

Profile of Dirko
I just watched the Greg Wilson in action vol 3 dvd and during the bounce no bounce segment the audio is messed up. The words don't match up to his lip movements. The rest of the dvd is fine but this section is messed up. Has anyone else noticed this or did I just get a bad copy?
petersd
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of petersd
Actually Greg is that way in person!!!!
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Quote:
On 2005-06-26 21:49, Dirko wrote:
I just watched the Greg Wilson in action vol 3 dvd and during the bounce no bounce segment the audio is messed up. The words don't match up to his lip movements. The rest of the dvd is fine but this section is messed up. Has anyone else noticed this or did I just get a bad copy?

The same thing was on mine.
~Joe
dcullen30
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of dcullen30
I sold mine already
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I didn't notice that.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
This happens during editing with multiple cameras - when cutting back and forth between different cameras you have to line up the lips and sound - they must have missed this
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Greg Wilson in action vol 3 mistake (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL