The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Whats New With Glenn Bishop On The Web (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Well over the last month I have added new video to the hidden theater including the pass and the Cardini Shift.

New sell game cups and balls thimble rig video has been added. But I have a few more moves on this I will add as this routine is now starting to come together.

I also have FREE e-books of my sell game routine and my lecture book Early Bishop!

I have added another blog to my web site. I have found that I want to have two blogs now. One for magic routines that I come up with. These routines will have pictures added to them and will become e-books that will be at one of my web sites soon.

The new blog is a blog where I can write about theory and magic and booking ideas and all the other stuff that I want to write about show business. When I get in the mood to write this kind of stuff. I have found it blogs the other blog down.

So not to interrupt the flow of routines I have a second blog now to use.

There will be a third blog soon and this is for my contest. I am giving away a set of DVDs as a prize. This blog is only temporary and will be deleted when the contest is over. People have entered but I have not had the time to set up this third blog the way I want it to be set up yet. But it will go up within two weeks.

All this is free and at my web site below.

Enjoy!
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10630 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Glen What a great site.......
What the magic community needs is more Glen Boishop's
Vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Thanks Vinny...

And it needs more people like you too...

Thanks again.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Glen,

You do great work. The Blogs contain good stuff.

On your DVD's... $22 for both? Are you making anything on this deal? I'm not going to complain, it's a great deal.

The reviews are all great and I'm glad you are running this sale to the end of the month (funny how life gets in the way of spending money on the important stuff).

David
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Thanks David. I finally got time to re do the site and make it a little more organized...

Thanks again.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
I had to take down the hidden theater. I also ended the DVD sale early but there is still lots of information in my blog. And I added some new pictures and video of my hypnosis show to the site.

The site is always changing.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1940 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
This is the best site.....thank you very much Glen. We learn more from you. Not just a trick but how we should must doing in this Art.
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Thanks ssucahyo I got rid of one of the blogs two blogs was too much. I will be putting up the hidden theater again when I shoot some new video for it sometime soon when my work load allows this.

It is not the best site, I am not the best magician, and I am not the best post or blog writer. I make my mistakes. But that is not what the goal of me or my site is. The goal of this site is to have a little place students of magic can go. Pick up an idea or two and not have all the advertising pushed at them.

I may sell a few DVD's from time to time. But they are always a low price and many consider them good value for the price. And the sale of the DVD's helps to pay for the site.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Here is something new that I am adding to my web site. Should be fun!

New At Bish Magic Dot Org

Learn artistic card magic with downloadable video giving you step by step "Teach In Style" instruction! It is almost like having privet lessons or a magic session in your own home on your computer! Learn These Exciting Routines!

http://www.bishmagic.org

Another Look At Marlo's Miracle Aces.

Glenn Bishop's table to table routine of Ed Marlo's classic effect. Four aces are lost in the deck. The deck is faro shuffled and cut. The magician cuts three aces in the most direct and fair way. Then the magician cuts to a spot card and looks like he missed the last ace. The magician then counts down the number on the spot card and at that number finds the last ace. Learning this routine you will also learn Marlo's simple shift a useful move that can be used in other card routines.

Glenn Bishop's Advanced Ace Assembly.

Glenn Bishop's table to table method of placing four aces on the table. Putting four cards on top of each ace. Then talking about how a magician might cheat by MAGIC in a poker game the magician vanishes each of the three aces in turn. And they all end up in the magicians hand. This is a very clean logical handling of a classic effect. In this method there a reason to vanish the aces and you will also learn the one handed bottom deal. A useful move that can be used in other artistic card effects. You can substitute the one handed bottom for the glide. This classic artistic magic effect can be done in restaurants.

The Triumph Poker Stack.

Glenn Bishop's method of stacking four aces for a demonstration of card shark artistry. Using the famous Dai Vernon Triumph Shuffle. This table riffle shuffle stack and method isn't hard to do in this step by step instruction video. Also included is instruction on how to do the up the ladder cut after the shuffle. Both offerings are useful moves that can be performed in other artistic card effects!

Glenn Bishop's Coins To Glass.

An effect that I have used for many years in restaurants and at formal close up shows. Four Half Dollars pass one at a time from my right hand and land in a glass that is in my left hand. All is needed for this effect is the four coins and a glass. Also explained is the classic palm, han ping ching move, and the pop up move with coins. Useful artistic coin work that can be used in other coin routines. This effect also makes a great stand up single coins through table as well.

The Cardini Shift - My Way.

This is the way we like to do the Cardini shift. We changed it a little bit because we had the need to do it with the deck face up. Four aces placed into different parts of the deck. A quick jog shuffle and the four aces are on the top of the deck if it is done face up. Or the bottom of the deck if it is done face down. A useful move for artistic card magic for many four ace routines or to control four selected cards.

Learn these routines and more.

At our "Teach In Theater" at our hidden URL for just $4.95

We Will Accept Pay Pal!
Glenn Bishop Cardician

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Whats New With Glenn Bishop On The Web (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL