The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good To Be Here!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicTeacher
View Profile

North Carolina
0 Posts

Profile of MagicTeacher
Hi everyone!!!

I am [obviously] a new member to the Magic Café, and I wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a relatively new magician, I've been doing magic for about a year and a half now, but I am leaning a lot. I started out with many gimmicked tricks, but I am now studying the Card College in order to learn card magic. The Card College has been one of the best things I have done magically.......before I was leaning a "trick", but now I am learning how to handle the cards. My magic has become much smoother and my confidence with the cards has increased dramatically. I am still learning, but many of my tricks can now be performed flawlessly. There are only about 6 card routines that I have mastered, but, hey, it's a start. As my username implies, I am a teacher, high school history, and I use my magic tricks as a reward for my students when they have done well.

Well, enough about me, I'm heading into the Café!
Yours in magic,
Phil

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all!" Anonymous
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Nice to have you here, Phil.

There is so much wisdom and advice here - ask as many questions as you can, and everyone will do their best to help.

History teacher - very good (I read history at university, and come from Britain, where the history is!!)

Any questions, feel free to pm me.

Enjoy,

Simon
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your intro and welcome to the Café! Sounds as if you're doing things really well. You may want to pop in the Cardworkers forum or New to Magic to get further advice regarding your interest in cards. Don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own as it's a friendly place. Have fun and don't forget to grab a coffee as you may be here a while.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
spiritx2005
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of spiritx2005
Hello, welcome and enjoy.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will
be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein ...
DustyDave
View Profile
New user
Santa Fe, New Mexico
44 Posts

Profile of DustyDave
Howdy, Phil. Glad you could join us here at the Café.
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
And tell us about using magic in the classroom
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good To Be Here!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL