The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Christians are Fruitcakes, or should be (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
Ok, Christians are Fruitcakes, well they should be.

The Bible commands us Christians to be fruitcakes, I know you want scripture, so I will give you scripture. It is Galations 5:22-23 "The Fruit of the Spirit is Love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, Self-Control, against these, there is no such law."

So we need the Fruit of the Spirit in our lives. So if you have the fruit of the Spirit in your life, then you are a fruitcake.

Here is the routines I use, All use 9 cards, with the Fruits of the Spirit on them.

1) Have a spectator pick on of the nine cards, make sure you have the one marked Love on bottom. Have them put the card marked loved on top. Then have the one marked Love on top of the choosen card. Then use a Double lift, to show the spectators card. Give the Card to the Spectator, he/she thinks that it is their chosen card, then read either 1 Corithaina 13:13 or Matthew 22:37-40 to emphesize the Love is the most important. Then have then turn over their card, only now changed to love.

2) Have the 9 cards, line up 3 rows of 3. Then have someone think of a Card, tell you want row it is in, then do it again, have their selected row on top(or bottom), then again. Then shuffle up the deck agian, lay out all the cards face up, then you can determine what fruit they were thinking of.

These are the two routines I use to show the Fruit of The Spirit, so we can all be FruitCakes.
SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
Ha ha ha.....Nice...funny stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Christians are Fruitcakes, or should be (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL