The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Radio Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Fortune
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Jay Fortune
Hi!

It's been a while since I last left something of interest at the Café (Hmm...that sounds a little unsettling actually!) However, I wish to bring you fine people up-to-date with where I've been (interesting huh?!)

And drum roll please...Radio Magic! Why have I typed that?

The world's first professionally-backed radio show dedicated to magic and magicians of all levels! Broadcast LIVE from London studios every Monday night at 8pm (GMT), this show will feature live interviews, discussions, phone-ins, competitions, reviews, latest news, tricks, books, DVD's and even the odd humble video no doubt! I say 'will feature' as it launches Monday 25th July!

And I would like the Café to support this new and exciting project dedicated to the art of magic and its practitioners! Please check out our website http://www.radiomagic.co.uk where you'll find all you need to know about tuning into Radio Magic! In return I will mention the Magic Café live on-air, and also put a permanent link FREE of charge on our website, directing our listeners to the Caf!

Please do let me know your thoughts on Radio Magic, and also anything you would like to hear on the show: Radio Magic is sustained solely through magic dealers and magicians! It's your radio show, so please let me know what you would like to hear! I'll do my best to supply!

Thanks all for your anticipated support!

Jay Fortune - Host of Radio Magic and keen reader of posts on the Café!
Jay Fortune
Co-Host of Radio Magic
FREE magic entertainment every Monday at 8pm (GMT), 12 noon (Pacific) www.radiomagic.co.uk for further info!
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
You might put this in a more high-traffic category...
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jay,

Welcome and thanks for the intro. I'll look forward to checking out your show.
Jay Fortune
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Jay Fortune
Hi guys and gals!

Thanks for your support and replies! Please could you advise where best to put this piece to get more traffic? Bless thee!

J.
Jay Fortune
Co-Host of Radio Magic
FREE magic entertainment every Monday at 8pm (GMT), 12 noon (Pacific) www.radiomagic.co.uk for further info!
Jay Fortune
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Jay Fortune
Is there anybody out there...

Brian - any further thoughts on where best to place this thread?

Danke meinen er... chap!

J.
Jay Fortune
Co-Host of Radio Magic
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Quote:
On 2005-08-22 11:25, Jay Fortune wrote:
Is there anybody out there...

Brian - any further thoughts on where best to place this thread?

Danke meinen er... chap!

J.

Hi Jay:

Welcome here. About placing your post, try to do in the "A tangled web we weave...", I think this should be the right place.

There is also a spanish online radio, which have a three hours program every week dedicated only to magic, with interviews, news, reviews and so on. Of course is in spanish, but maybe it could be interesting for our latin american magic friend, so I will post it in the thread I told you before too.

Enjoy your time here.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Radio Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL