The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Placing an object visibly into a balloon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
I dare you to think of a way to make a rather large object seeming to melt through a balloon.

Evan
drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
It would have be an Illusion, Either the Object was in the Ballon all along, or the object never really went into the Ballon. That is the two ways to approach this.
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
But lets say hte balloon was already inflated and you place this object in. Even if you ditch the object that supposedly is going in.

Evan
travisb
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
548 Posts

Profile of travisb
Hide an appearing magic wand inside a balloon, push a collapsible wand into the side as you expand the inner wand, palm off and ditch the outer wand, show the inner wand to be inside?

-Travis
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
There is an effect by penguin magi just like this... what happens is there is an uninflated ballon clearly empty and someone picks a card and signs it... then the deck visibly goes into the un inflated ballon then he blows it up.. shake all the cards around and shows you the signed card inside.....then pulls just that card out..
charlie
P.S. a gimmick balloon maybe?
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Nope, I use this trick (airtight by jay sankey) and it is not a gimmick balloon. Its actually quite ingenious. The secret principle is much different than placing a ball inside an empty balloon.

How can you gimmick a balloon? Smile

Evan
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
I'm sure there are ways to gimmick a ballon... do you put a deck in the balloon? how much did the effect cost you?
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Free. I knew how the effect worked, so there was no point in buying.

Evan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Placing an object visibly into a balloon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL