The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Quotes needed for Jerry Andrus website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jake Boone
View Profile
New user
Cottage Grove, OR
78 Posts

Profile of Jake Boone
I'm in the process of building a website for Jerry Andrus, and I thought it'd be nice if I could get some folks in magic, skepticality, and science to say some nice stuff about him to put on the site. You know, sort of like those quotes like you see on book jackets by other authors talking up the writer of the book in question.

If any of you would be so kind as to say a nice word about Jerry, please email me at jakeboone@gmail.com so I can get your testimonials online.

Alternately, I suppose you could go ahead and post 'em here... I'll be checking in every day or so.

Thanks!

-- Jake Boone

P.S. If anyone has any pics of Jerry in digital format, I'd appreciate it if you could email a copy to me, along with info about the picture (when it was taken, who else is in it, etc.).
"Trust everyone... but cut the cards."
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2322 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Here is a picture of me and Jerry Andrus at Stan Kramien's 2004 convention.
http://www.stevensmagic.com/featuredstor......drus.jpg
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Palm Bay, FL
382 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
While I was touring with my magic lecture in the Oregon area. I get a phone call on my cell phone. It's Jerry Andrus wanting to meet me. Wow! We meet at a local dinner and after a short lunch Jerry invites me to his "Castle."

I felt like I was visiting Thomas Edison. His entire home is one experiment after another. For exercise, his treadmill was in his kitchen and above that he had attached his computer where he would daily do his walking while reading his email and responding back with his own custom designed keyboard.

The other rooms were one room after another of giant optical illusions and experiments. The only chairs he had were folding chairs where we sat as he read to me some of his writings from a giant scrapbook. Deep thinking. Beautiful words.

The whole afternoon was filled with a magic trick, a reading, an optical illusion and then another trick and so on. I will never forget that visit. What an amazing man.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Quotes needed for Jerry Andrus website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL