We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Linker by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Does anybody have this and willing to give a review? Sound's too good to be true. I've read other posts about a variety of other magicians who have had their hand at this linking card effect. I've done cardboard connection by Paul Harris. I've seen others demonstrated. But, I can't imagine anything looking better than Linker. The site says that it is examinable afterward. I hope that doesn't mean they must be torn first.
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Is there really any other explanation?? (without gaffs that is)
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
With Paul Harris' Cardboard Connection you make the gaff as you go. So, it is truely impromptu and you can hand both rings out afterwards and there are no tears. But, the handling is much more restricted compared to Linker. If you could make the gaff, in process, as in Cardboard Connection, and be able to handle it like Striker, I would be very interested, indeed! But, I can't imagine how that could be done. So, I suppose you're right! (Sigh of disappointment...and then Smile )
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Cheer up though. Im sure if the bare bones premise is a ripped side, there is a worth while check of how he accomplishes it to make them examinable. (and make it look that good)
Yet however, I could be wrong on everything all together. Im not looking for how to do it, but I would just like a review of where it can be performed and how clean up close and such.

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Very clean and very close. can be as imprpomtu as you want but I cnat talk I created it
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Don't worry Alan, an answer like that from even the originator will suffice.

MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1440 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
No other reviews yet?....Smile
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Im suprised.........From the anticipation I thought there would be MANY that purchased the effect. isn't there anyone here that is willing to give one?

Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
Where can I order "Linker"?
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Nicholos has a good review .....check it out

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I understand that this version is more believable than Hypercards by Andrew Mayne because when you hand it out, there is nothing to be seen. Anyone experience this as a truth?
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Where can I buy this effect called Linker??
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Slydini62,
Go here: http://www.alanrorrison.tk/ Then click on STORE. There is also a demo video showing you the main part of the performance.

MagicBrent,
When I see the demo of Hypercards, it appears that the cards are stuck together. With linker, the cards are loosely linked. You can jiggle them around and show them close up...clearly linked and dangling. You can show all around...front and back. The handling of the linked frames is as casual as it appears in the video demo.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Nicholas

The link http://www.alanrorrison.tk/ does not exist and I'm getting the URL is not found message. Please help! My email address is rfvelasco@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Frank
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2204 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
For some reason, it does not work for me.....oh well!!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3572 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have it and in all honesty am not overly thrilled. To me, there isn't a spectator alive that won't want to see the cards at the conclusion of the effect. As such, you will need to learn the version that allows you to hand the cards out for examination. I think there is too much heat on you at the moment where the dirty work happens that will allow you to hand everything out. I also thought the video was a little hard to view (the video shows in a small window and when you try to expand it to full screen, it gets a little blurry) But overall you could get the gist of what was going on, especially if you watch it twice. Just my thoughts. It's definately do-able but not earth shattering in my oppinion.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Can anyone explain the difference between this, hypercards and one card link please, it looks nice but also looks like there is just a rip through one side of the main frame as it goes through the same spot twice
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Linker by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL