The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Darwin Ortiz's At The Card Table book vs. Sal Piacente Three Card Monte DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
898 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone.
I considered getting Sal Piacente's Three Card Monte DVD and Darwin Ortiz's book At The Card Table, but I'm only allowed to get one. Which one should I buy?
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Nothing wrong with Sal,but there is just so much fantastic work in the Ortiz book.
His three card monte is as good as you will find pluse the si- stebbins secret and so much other stuff.
if your only intrested is three card monte then I would go with School for Scoundrels... notes on three card monte.
If your realy in to cards then anything by darwin will be a treasure.
Richard Shippy
View Profile
Special user
Scottsdale, Arizona
510 Posts

Profile of Richard Shippy
Darwin Ortiz!
Darwin Ortiz!
Darwin Ortiz!

"At the Card Table" is a fantastic book filled with many wonderful effects.

Not only will you get a great Three Card Monte routine from Darwin's book but you'll get much much much much more! I cannot recommend this book more highly than by saying "Order it immediately!"
"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." ~ Winston Churchill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Darwin Ortiz's At The Card Table book vs. Sal Piacente Three Card Monte DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL