The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Fun Fact(s?) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Samuel
View Profile
Special user
Norway
831 Posts

Profile of Samuel
Have you ever noticed, if you ask a spectator to draw a card - and don't tell him/her to look at it (or anything) - they often stand there mesmerized asking "Eeh, should I look at this?". :laughing: So, allways say "take a card, and look at it" or something Smile

Any other Fun Facts? Smile
Samuel

Magic is everywhere
Chris Miller
View Profile
Loyal user
Rochester, NY
243 Posts

Profile of Chris Miller
I've noticed that lots of people will take the bottom card when offered a choice of the whole deck. I get the impression they think they are being sneaky... It is a good excuse to always glimpse/know the bottom card even if you are not using a key. If they choose the known card, I abandon whatever effect I was going to do and improvise a "true" revelation.
Samuel
View Profile
Special user
Norway
831 Posts

Profile of Samuel
Another thing: I've noticed that ladies above 35 very often tend to take the most exposed card when you spread them. It's unbelieveable, you reach the cards over, spread them (no f**ce), and they choose the card that is most easily accessible Smile
Samuel

Magic is everywhere
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
Magical Mystifier has put into words what I've been doing for years...ALWAYS glimpse the bottom and top cards for that 'just in case' spectator that seems to think they will thwart the selection process with an unconventional choosing.

How about the frequency of having to tell a spectator which is the 'face' side of the card when asking them to sign it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Fun Fact(s?) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL