The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Found this on magicauction.com, should be interesting. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Captain Bill Grosscup
Lost his home in Key West and all of his magic memorabilia in a tragic fire recently.
He and his wife Lesley are safe, but all of the autographed photos that lined Bill’s ‘Paladin Magic Shop’ in Key West are lost. I am asking the Magicians that know Captain Bill or know of him to send a new autographed 8 x 10 to him so we can replace those that were lost and give new existence to that lost "lifetime collection." I am also asking all magicians that receive this email to post it on all of the internet boards you know for magic - let's get the word out for Bill and Lesly who that provided a home every Tuesday at the magic shop
for countless cruise line and other performers. Tim Glancey will be collecting the photos as they arrive - please mail your autographed 8 x 10 to the address below. Thank you in advance for your support of Captain Bill in his time of crisis. As our prayers go out to him and his wife, it is my hope that this new collection of photos from his fellow magicians in the brotherhood will put wind back in his sails. He has always believed that the show must go on! Let’s do our part to help make it happen for him. Once Captain Bill has settled down and a good number of photos have arrived, we will have a special ceremony to honor Captain Bill at Frank’s Magic Bar in Key West. We will announce when that happens so that those who wish can watch the event on the net at http://www.schoonerwharf.com

Send photos to: Tim Glancey - 330 Elizabeth St. Key West, FL 33040
Phone: 305.394.1406

If anyone can give me more info on this, that would be great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Found this on magicauction.com, should be interesting. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL