The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Begginner and a new post from Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nhoxsie
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of nhoxsie
My name is Nathan, I'm 30 and I have been interested in the world of magic for 2 months now.

I am a Manager of a Kangaroo c-store and magic was introduced to me by one of my eployees. Now I am addicted. I've even got my 12 year old son into it. I figure it's better than some of the stuff he could be into.

So I am eager to learn and progress.
Nick Az
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Nick Az
Welcome to the Café. It's always nice to see a new face.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Nathan,

I always find it very heartwarming when I see parents and kids sharing the same interest walking into our magic club. You may want to eventually join a magic ring. Local magic shops usually are in the know of what activities or clubs are in your area.

Welcome and please feel free to join in the conversations. You will find the New to Magic forum a good place to start. It gives valuable info on what books or vids are highly recommended, depending on were your interest in magic lies. Many seasoned performers also visit there to assist with questions. Have fun!
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
Welcome , Nathan !

I am in much the same boat as yourself ! I have been reintroduced to magic after an almost 30 year "intermission", by my own young son, who (thanks to Harry Potter) has become deeply interested in perfroming magic tricks. I also live in Florida. My son and I are working on a father /son act that we can share with family, friends, and maybe some places like nursing homes, church, etc.

Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
THEGREATSMILLINNI
View Profile
New user
ROBERT W SMILLIE
28 Posts

Profile of THEGREATSMILLINNI
Hi to all the new Magic Café members
I joined the Magic Café this month ! I really enjoy reading all the positive
input messages on Magic ... "This is a great group to belong too"

I live in Mission Hills, California
Best Reguards to everyone who loves "The Magic we do Around The World "
Bob Smillie
Mission Hills, CA.
jebsmagicshop
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of jebsmagicshop
Hi:

My name is Jeb Earl.

I am a full time college instructor, part time magic hobbyist, and new online magic store owner.

I just opened my new online store for beginning magicians located in my home town. Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

My store is located at http://www.jebsmagicshop.com.

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Begginner and a new post from Florida (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL