The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help > Floating pen effect (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1650 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Couple of years back I saw few dealers selling an effect where a pen levitates few inches above a close-up mat. its was very expenssive product.

I cant seem to find the effect again. tried to search all over the place, but no luck.

Any help ??

:kewl:
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
$5 for an ITR ?
Kyle Elder
View Profile
Regular user
Fresno, California
114 Posts

Profile of Kyle Elder
I know this is an old post, but the effect your asking about here was The Incredible Floating Pen by my good friend Patrick Snowden. Patrick and I have produced a new version which is available along with some of our other creations on our website.
www.pk-magic.com

Thank you,
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
The Incredible Floating Pen by Patrick Snowden! I do like this. $500 is above my price point though...

Doug
top_illusionist
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of top_illusionist
This is what a real levitation should look like. Now it’s time to figure out how we can replace the pen with a real human.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Help > Floating pen effect (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL