We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Simon Lovell strait jacket escape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonnygold
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of jonnygold
Hi to all,
I hope you can help me finding a place where I can buy
the Simon Lovell strait jacket escape routine.

thanks
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I don't think you can buy it. but the best thing to do is work out your own routine.
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Sorry, but Simon's routine is not for sale.

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
jonnygold
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of jonnygold
Thanks hope he will come to germany that I can see
him live
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I absolutely love Simon's jacket routine, I saw him do it years ago & it still makes me smile.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
He won a major international award (can't remember which one, sorry)with it many years ago. First time I saw it I literally cried with laughter.
However, basically you simply need a secreted poachers pocket or similar to store the props.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I believe Joe Pasquale does/did something similar. You can see it on his video "The Crazy World of Joe Pasquale". You might want to check it out.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
I saw him do it live about two years ago and it was histerical...I didn't care for the nasty language he was using (mainly because there were many children in the audience....) but aside from that, the routine was very funny and impressive at the same time!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Is there a place I could view this piece?
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
If you are talking about the Pasquale sj escape the only place I know you can see it is on his video "The Crazy World of Joe Pasquale".

You can get it from http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/d......-9347612 for as little as £1.50 (about $4 - $5 US).

If you were refering to the Lovell escape, I have no idea if this is on tape anywhere.

Take care,

Ros

ps

Just a thought. If you do get the video above and are in the US then please remember that British VHS is in PAL format and not NTSC. You will need to have a multi regional video recorder to play it.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Simon Lovell strait jacket escape (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL