The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Hoyle Card Peculiarity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kozai
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of kozai
Has anyone else come across a book on mentalism that deals with a peculiarity surrounding Hoyle cards? (There is a particular one, but as this is a public forum I will not post it here) I have tried to look through the books I own and no luck in finding this again. I came across some of, what I believe, are the needed cards but I would like to read again the set up. If you remember reading something about this please let me know the title of the book or the author and thank you so much.
burgerinc
View Profile
Regular user
Sin City
196 Posts

Profile of burgerinc
Are you referring to the difference between "new" Hoyle cards as opposed to "old"?

If so that is Bob Cassidy; I am not sure which book off hand.
Don McCleod
View Profile
Veteran user
Coulsdon
360 Posts

Profile of Don McCleod
Mavericks or Shellbacks?
kozai
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of kozai
It was Cassidy, thank you... I found it, it was in Fundamentals. Unfortunately, I forgot that this was for Maverick cards rather than the regular Hoyle decks. Do you know if the same difference exists between the St Paul decks and the post buy out ones made by USPCC on the regular Hoyle cards? Thanks again for your assistance.
burgerinc
View Profile
Regular user
Sin City
196 Posts

Profile of burgerinc
Actually it works for Shell Back Hoyle Cards as well as long as you can find St Paul and Cincinatti cards.
kozai
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of kozai
Thanks for the tip burger! I found a load of older Shellbacks, now I just need to go buy the newer cards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Hoyle Card Peculiarity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL