The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker’s Challenge Belt #2! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5331 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I just got off the phone with Mr. Baker and he tells me the belt is on its way and that he put photos of it on his web site (what a tease!)! Steve Bakers Challenge Belt (#2) is completed and being shipped as I type.

If you want to see a thing of wicked beauty then check out Steve’s web site:
http://www.mrescape.com/
Click on the link to the Murphy belt from the homepage.

I must tell you that while this looks very similar to Kondini’s belt that they are similar in looks only. Both “work” by different techniques. There are several subtle differences in the construction.

Because of my “stature” (I’m an under tall guy) I required some custom sizing that most other individuals won’t need. Steve even built in a couple of emergency only “back doors” for me (hey I’m getting up there in years and not as flexible or agile as you youngsters!). I say this knowing full well that even knowing there is “work” in this belt that it can be put on such that a knowledgeable and experienced individual will not be able to get out of it. Woops! That sounds like a challenge! Well, that was the original purpose of the Belt!

I’ll write more about the belt when I get it and start working with it.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
WOW!

I can't think of anything else to say.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
This is beginning to get too much!!!!

I'm really excited about working with mine. I can't wait for it to arrive. I hope you have much fun with yours Harry.

Ken, have you used yours for an audience yet? If so, how's it gone down?

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5331 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Ros, according to Steve our friend Ken has worked his into his act and is performing almost daily. This a busy time for him. I hope to get half as much peformance time with mine this year!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
CARNEGIE
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of CARNEGIE
Steve Baker just announced on his website a CONTEST for those that have purchased the Challenge Belt. The winner gets.... well go check out his site and see for yourself!

Time to order a belt. Only 12 left
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
These belts are going to be classic collectors pieces when all is said and done.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker’s Challenge Belt #2! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL