The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tomorow is the day of truth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Well, this "prophet" Yaweh has stated that his big UFO will be visible over Las vegas by the 15th of July. Hmmmmmmm. Let's see. that's tomorrow, isn't it?

It will be interesting to see how he conveniently explains away his being such a liar.

Even if something DID appear....C'mon now! We are all magicians here! we LIVE with illusions every day of our lives. We have seen the likes of the Statue of liberty vanishing, and even the Space Shuttle vanished. Give me a break. The first question in all our minds should be "How is the illusion accomplished?" I would hope to God that NOBODY who is a member of these forums will be fooled by a clever trick, no matter how well planned and executed it may be by the Illuminati and their little puppet prophet.. That would be a shame.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day. It's either put up or shut up, Yaweh. Either way, don't expect me to bow the knee because I happen to think you are a jerk.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
If it is an alien, we always have Tom Cruise to protect us.....maybe he'll jump up and down on their ship until they just go away.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
What the heck are you talking about?
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I dunno but now I realize why they don't count posts under this section.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Har!!!
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Well, we'll all see tomorrow I suppose, won't we. I predict sunny with a slight chance of UFO.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Again har!!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Your Daffyness...one or two viewings of the degraded morons on the Jerry Springer show will display Yahweh's audience or at least the IQ level he's out to impress...

Or...

Like Tiny Tim (the singer) he's in his own world and is just doing what he has to do to keep off the pills.

Or...

It is really Derren Brown on another subversive crusade to be followed by a brilliant TV show.

Or...

It's Andy Kaufman back from the beyond having another go at a gigantic put on...

Either way...look to the skies for a high altitude balloon.

Are you not entertained?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Maybe he's in league with DC and got him to fly over the city?
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
I like prophets like nostradamus and yeah this guy.

Among many magic interest is the bizarre. For whatever reason I just plainly like it.

Do I believe they are true.....that's another story and far toooo long.Not really, I'd LOVE to tho.

Well, I live in las vegas. I will keep an eye out for anything, doubt it.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
He has an agenda. And that agenda is NOT nice.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2005-07-14 21:05, daffydoug wrote:
It will be interesting to see how he conveniently explains away his being such a liar.

The U.F.O. did show up. It was there for only a few seconds and then it zipped away in a flash.
You must have looking in the wrong direction at that brief moment it was there.
Don't worry that you missed it, it will be back next year around this same time.

There is your explaination Doug Smile
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
If it gives off lights that look like the Aurora Borealis maybe a Timothy Leary clone has something to do with it.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2005-07-15 07:44, irossall wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-07-14 21:05, daffydoug wrote:

The U.F.O. did show up. It was there for only a few seconds and then it zipped away in a flash.
You must have looking in the wrong direction at that brief moment it was there.
Don't worry that you missed it, it will be back next year around this same time.

There is your explaination Doug Smile
Iven Smile

Well that proves he is a liar, (Or a nut case) because he SPECIFICALY said that one would HOVER over Vegas for two days for the whole world to witness.

No doubt he is a false prophet of which Christ said there would be many..but the crux is whether he is THE false prophet spoken of in Revelations who heralds the coming of the antichrist..Mr 666 himself.

This "prophet" said that when his "messiah" makes his appearance he will kill all Christians and Jews. (Hmmmmmmmm. Now what infamous past historical figure does THAT remind you of?) That sent up a red flag for me because I am quite familiar with the book of Revelations and the predicted bloodbath.. IF he is the prophet spoken of in the book, then you can count on all the OTHER prophesied events of the book to be subsequently to be set in motion. Now I said IF. If. Of course, IF my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

He also has the gall to call anyone who DARES criticize him part of what he calls a "Luciferian conspiracy" Yeah right. Luciferian my butt. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27157 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Harry Potter comes out tomorrow. On to important things!
...to all the coins I've dropped here
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Genocide is pretty darn important.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
You guys haven't seen SOLOG (Son Of Light Son Of God) yet, have you? This is a guy who makes a vague prediction about an earthquake in an area where such an event is almost a given, then works the logitude and latitude of any event that DOES happen until he gets it to fit his prediction.

My favorite is he predicted; "The earth would move within a few days near such and such location." When there was a mud slide, he claimed credit for having "predicted" it. A few days later, there actually was an earthquake NEARER to his date/location he claimed the same prediction actually predicted the quake and he'd never really posted the claim about the mud slide!

He is a wowser!
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
This Yaweh guy has done the same thing on numerous ocasions. He gets lucky and takes the credit.
20Robert04
View Profile
Regular user
Midland, MI
152 Posts

Profile of 20Robert04
I'm curious did the thing actually apear or not?
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2005-07-17 12:02, 20Robert04 wrote:
I'm curious did the thing actually apear or not?

If you believe enough, it appeared. If you didn't see it, you're not sensitive enough!

(Isn't that the way it always works?)
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tomorow is the day of truth (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL