The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Alien Apparatus show controller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SteveReel
View Profile
New user
Leesburg, FL
76 Posts

Profile of SteveReel
This is a combination of software (Mac and PC) and hardware (a footpedal). It can play back audio files, Mp3s, midi, and more in a playlist. You can program each song individually to play the next song or stop at the end untill you press the "Play" footswitch. You can set up loops to repeat until you go on if you have an audience participation or routine that needs to be flexible in length. You can then lock up DMX for lights and MIDI events for FX to the song. It also gives you a lyrics screen (the program is designed for musicians) that could be used for notes or patter.

I have no relation to the company... I just bought one of these to switch over from an ipod, midi pedals and Dmx light board, and thought some folks at the Café might be interested.
World music and magic
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Can you give more info such as a website?

thanks
shawn
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
SteveReel
View Profile
New user
Leesburg, FL
76 Posts

Profile of SteveReel
Sorry, I forgot to put the website link in my post.
World music and magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Alien Apparatus show controller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL