The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » What is the telescopic gimmick from gen grant do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I was looking on gen grant magic and I saw his telescopic zombie gimmick and I kept wondering what makes it worth $75 when I can buy a regulare one for $15.so what does the telescopic gimmick make possible?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22351 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Well the gimmick is very difficult to make. It is all brass and hand soldered. What does it do. It allows to get rid if the gimmick very easily. If you have seen other Gen Grant products you will note he has a topit to vanish the Zombie in the tails or dinner jacket. This leaves you with the gimmick. So it is more magical to show the cloth completely empty and free of any devices.

It is worth much more then the price if you use it!!!
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
It also alows for the ball to travel on top of the fallard as you can adjust how far out it goes.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7363 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I agree with Bill. I would not begin to make it for $75 and if you use it, it is well worth every penny.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Thanks if I can afford the gimmick I think I just might get one.also you said something about the zombie vanish.im a literally just staring out on my third year I'm almost thirteen,so which would I be better off with tail or jacket pocket.once more thank you for your advice once more.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Where can I find the telescopic gimmick?

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
You can find the telescopic gimmick at GGmagic@aol.com ask for a order sheet and he will email you.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7363 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Why do you want to ditch in to a tail or jacket? Gen has information on that also as he does it that way.

But a box type table works well.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Thanks for the link!

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » What is the telescopic gimmick from gen grant do? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL