We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » HI » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Hi all,
I'm very new to magic and I've learned alot about the resources around from surfing this board. What a great site! So far I like making stuff vanish, cards, and floating stuff. It will be a while til I can contribute 50 useful posts but I've already picked up a thing or two that may be helpful to other newbies so off to the New to Magic section I go. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to chattin more later.
Paul Menzel
View Profile
Special user
Boise, Idaho
530 Posts

Profile of Paul Menzel
Welcome to the Magic Café. I am sure you will find it a great resource as you pursue your adventures in magic. Keep in mind, meaningful questions count as legitimate posts, too. So feel free to ask away.

Paul M.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
pg1013,welcome aboard. Before you know it you will be at 50 and counting. Enjoy your stay. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
Welcome! Quality is better than quantity. Your patience and participation will pay off, and there is plenty of great material and ideas to digest in the rest of the Café. Enjoy, VB
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, pg1013.
There is a wealth of information of all sorts here.
Enjoy!
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » HI » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL