The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dancing Cane recommendations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I was wondering if someone could suggest a dancing cane for the purpose of playing around with it to see if I like the effect or not. Cause I am not going to buy an expensive dancing cane only to find out that, it visually interests me, but I hate to preform it. Let me add that I am Canadian, so 30 dollars to you Americans is like 40 dollars to me not to mention shipping charges lol.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Pavel
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Pavel
To know is it interesting for you watch its performance videos and find out the secret. If you strongly need to perform it to notice, get McBrides video Magic on Stage vol.3, after that make one cane by yourself and try, even if you will dislike the effect, the video will still be very useful, because it has some other very useful and interesting information on other topics. But I am absolutely sure, that it is impossible to dislike the effect. Hope this helps.
"Truth without Magic does not exist" J.Faulz
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Guess I could make a crude one heh. I already know how it is done. I have seen a person play with it up close. And videos I have seen are nice.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Pavel
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Pavel
I like the dancing cane very much and I always use my selfmade cane, because that is the one that fits me perfectly.
"Truth without Magic does not exist" J.Faulz
Lukas
View Profile
Regular user
Plymouth, UK
169 Posts

Profile of Lukas
As Jeff McBride says don't do the dancing cane to long as the audience will get suspicious. You want to do a quick minute with the cane and if you can make it follow on to another trick.

Lukas
Make the difficult look easy, and the easy beautiful.

President and Minutes Secretery of the Plymouth Magic Circle

www.topsecretmagic.co.uk
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Try My Dancing Cane And Dvd! Most folks think it is the finest teaching tool on the market!
magician211
View Profile
New user
Key West, FL
63 Posts

Profile of magician211
Get david mann's it is the best on the market. I have one and I enjoy it so I would go with his cane.
Christian
"Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination." Gene Wilder
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Christian,
Thanks from one manipulator to another of Dancing Cane!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Well, if you didn't get one of my superb dancing canes, boy are you going to regret it because we are sold out for the 4th Time! They will be available again 9-20-05. Sorry for any inconvience this may cause my brother magicians.
dark kard
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
142 Posts

Profile of dark kard
The pro cane from magic warehouse I fell is very sturdy and looks very nice. you may want to try it its sell for I think $25. Hope this helps.

dk
"flying is easy all you have to do is miss the ground" Douglas Adams
<BR>dark kard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dancing Cane recommendations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL