We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel Best Magician in the World!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Seance
View Profile
Veteran user
Talking on the other side with
385 Posts

Profile of Seance
I saw the "Mindfreak" show, and personally was mildly impressed.

I look at the reactions of the audience as the measure of the effectiveness of the routines.

Granted, some of the editing cuts probably made the reactions more forceful than others, but on the whole the audience at the scene seemed to like the presentation.

To me, THAT is all that should be debated. Is the show entertaining? If it were not, then the show would close for lack of patrons. We've seen it happen in Broadway theaters, movies, tv shows, and so it should in magic.

The audience always vote with its feet.
"Even the dead tell stories."
jezza
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of jezza
if you think about it, the thing with Criss Angel is you can't remember his face or personality
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
575 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
Jezza-
I remember his face. And while I respect the fact that he raised awareness of Bizarrist magic, I'm personally not into the way he dresses or looks.
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel Best Magician in the World!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL