The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Have you ever "Just Lost It" before due to people's rudeness. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2007-07-09 07:24, Joey Stalin wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-07-18 18:19, Paddy wrote:
Ed, when something like that happens to me I use a line I stole from Gazzo. I shout out so that the offender can hear me. "You must be Canadian!!" Then in the same loud voice I say to the crowd, "Dou you know the difference between a Canadian and a canoe? Canoes tip!"

It's funny, lets them and everyone elso know that their behaviour was offensive, and gets the crowd on YOUR SIDE! Remember when the crowd likes you they pay you.

Peter

So it is supposed to offensive to be from Canada? Well you must be from the USA, cause everyone from there is an arrogant, butt ugly imbecile....

Yeah but we're cute... and we have the Bomb! Besides, the line belongs to Gazzo and he's hardly an American.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
And since a lot of tourists in Gazzo's neck of the woods are Canadian, taking a shot at them hardly seems smart.

You can't knock Gazzo's results but he maybe hurting himself with that line.

Anton, I liked your post, some good food for thought.
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I dunno, I'm begining to think it's like expecting Don Rickles to "mellow out." If he ever did, he'd lose his audience!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Have you ever "Just Lost It" before due to people's rudeness. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL