The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Dinner Theater (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gerrygriffin
View Profile
New user
Martinez, California
3 Posts

Profile of gerrygriffin
When you are visiting in the San Francisco Bay area, be sure to visit the California Magic Dinner Theater in Martinez, California. We've featured the finest magicians in the world today. Aldo Colombini, John Carney, Daryl, Losander, Dana Daniels, just to name a few. Our theater features a complete delicious dinner and show. The show has an emcee, opening act and the headliner. You'll have a terrific time!

Check our website - http://www.calmagic.com for all of the details.

Gerry Griffin - owner
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
I'd like to comment on Gerry's California Magic Dinner Theater.
I have visited California Magic many times and have seen many shows and lectures there. You never know what headliner magician will walk through the door when you are browsing the magic counter. The meals are delicious and I am very fortunate to have found this jem in the California Bay Area.
Hamil
View Profile
New user
Bay Area California
93 Posts

Profile of Hamil
What can be said about Gerry’s Magic Theater…….? I think he needs to clone it and share it all around. Not traveling much in the last few years outside California but much within, I can say that California is sorely void of the Magic Venue that Gerry’s Magic Theater provides.

Although I’m an extreme magic hobbyist and my opinion is bias, a night of fine food, strolling magicians, an opening, and headliner Magic act for only $45.00 (includes tax and tip) is an awesome deal. Especially here in the bay are where a family of four can’t even go to a movie with popcorn and a soda for under $45.00.

As for he’s selection of who performs at Café 52, well I’d say Gerry’s a tough cookie. I think he’s vision for his theater is progressive and he only invites the best.

I’ve been to four of the shows and have been delightfully welcomed and entertained.

The best was when Gerry sat me way in the back which, because the Café is so intimate and seats approximately 50 or so people, it’s still a great seat. It was the best because Aldo Colombini was performing that evening, and being in the back, I was privilege to converse personally with Aldo and was able to glean much from this fascinating absolutely hysterical magic man.

Being a family man he’s not forget the children either, on Saturday afternoons you can see a wide variety of children's magic which for me is great. My son is 6 and he can’t get enough of it.

I think I’ll stop here least anyone conclude that Gerry paid me for this endorsement. Although, Gerry if you read this…..I’d like to sit in the back all the time….lol

And for those who have not concluded a contrived endorsement, please take a seat at Gerry’s Magic Theater and experience for yourselves the venue that offers the kind entertainment and food that is very unique and long overdue.
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
The shows just keep getting better and better,
Thanks
Gerry
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
I have enjoyed each and every visit to California Magic Dinner Theater.
Whether its a quick stop in for a delicious lunch followed by great strolling magic by Gerry or Cal Magics resident magician Joel Paschall or a leisurely elegant dinner with an opening act, Emcee and world class headliner I have had great times and have been entertained and educated in the art of magic in each and every visit.
In the past year of visiting Cal Magic I have seen Aldo Colombini, John Carney, Daryl, Losander, Dana Daniels, John Calvert, Jeff Ezell, Jon Armstrong, and just this weekend Daryl once again. All of the opening performers are great as well. I hope to see many more of the great magicians Gerry has in his fine theater in the years to come.

Thank you Gerry Griffin for a great year in magic entertainment.
magic4ewe
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of magic4ewe
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY GERRY AND LAURA OF CALIFORNIA MAGIC in Martinez! We think it is great that you have reached your second year. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for all you do for all of us by providing such a great venue. We wished we could have joined you last night or tonight for your spectacular show! Your lineup of performers look amazing!

At least we were able to stop in and say hello today and have lunch today. As always, the food was terrific and the table magic *perfect*.

Wishing you continued success~
magic4ewe
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of magic4ewe
I thought I would post a link to this nice article about Gerry Griffin and his California Magic Dinner Theaters second anniversary.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/search/ci_3683707
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Dinner Theater (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL