We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Any reviews on "legless" table ?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paymerich
View Profile
Special user
Norwalk, CT
546 Posts

Profile of paymerich
Has anyone have any experience with this item ??
Have a Magical Day!
<BR>
<BR>The Maniacal Mage
<BR>
<BR>Pablo Aymerich
<BR>Norwalk, CT 06851
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Hello

I have seen several different versions of this table and I am not sure it is a good idea. I have been doing walk around magic at Applebee's for the last 6 months and that table extension would simply be in the way in the already crowded isles. I have been using a nice metal poker chip case with a custom cut close-up pad mounted on top and it works great. It takes only a few inches of table space, provides room for more props, keeps my props clean, and customers seem to like it as they comment on how nice my small stage looks.

Hope this helps!!!

Walking Bob in Iowa
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
782 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Bob is right, I does depend on the isle room you have in the restaurant. In mine is use one of those that I made and it works great...but if I were pressed for isle space...I would/will use Bob's idea.

Mark
paymerich
View Profile
Special user
Norwalk, CT
546 Posts

Profile of paymerich
I took bob's advice and went to walmart and bought a small case and turned it into a mini stage case . I bought some self adhesive foam and self adhesive felt and attached those to the top. Also I added a pieace of foam to the bottom. The case holds 2 packs of cards, a matchbox,4 coin, 2 dice , hot rod , color monte packet wallet, edwin alonzo boyd ( buddha money paper) and a homemade wand. It comes with a carry strap that makes it convenient to carry.

Here is the link to the case http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.g......=3387522
Have a Magical Day!
<BR>
<BR>The Maniacal Mage
<BR>
<BR>Pablo Aymerich
<BR>Norwalk, CT 06851
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2913 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
The legless magician table is a hard close up mat with clamps attached to it (you can't tell that from the picture but I've seen them in person). It's your choice if you want to buy it.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
This is a cheap knock-off of Shawn Gray's Table-Hopping Table (www.carolinaclowns.com under "Friends & Links"). I've been using Shawn's table for nearly two years now and absolutely love it. Takes up less than 5" of the customer's table, is steady and stable, lightweight, includes an attached pouch/servante and juts less than 8" into the aisle...which is the room you need to perform in anyway. From the looks of this one pictured...it would be a waste of $20.00, though. Stick with the original.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Any reviews on "legless" table ?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL